Sunday, December 9, 2007

weight loss miracle

why do i feel like all my problems would be solved if i could walk around in a pair of these:



i gotta say, the guy doesn't look entirely comfortable with the amount of boiling water circulating near his genitals.

[courtesy of boing boing]

and on an entirely unrelated tangent because this has got to be the best headline/sentence in the history of printed media, from our ever astute friends at the daily record in scotland:



i think it's the 'hero cabbie...' part that gets to me. i wonder if he sought workers comp.

4 comments:

Milosh said...

totally RSSing you........

Anonymous said...

Scottish people are ACE!!!! This blog thing is brilliant Luke, I just laughed my socks off, I dont know how you do it love!! Hope you're feeling ok, Talk soon xx

cvhsmediastudies said...

Hey Luke,

Long time no see I know, but word travels fast (slash I saw you in the distance at the somerville last night and someone told me). Anyway, in the nicest possible way, sucks to be you man! I hope you're feeling OK at this early stage and that things remain positive.

Anyway, thinking of you (and will follow your progress here).

Giselle

Anonymous said...

hey luke. sorry to hear your unwell buddy. michael vk told me you were getting digital... i'm thinking about doing a christmas blog so i don't have to speak to my extended family over and over. anyway, you have to research this hero cabbie guys name (i've forgotten it) and then youtube him... he has, shall i say, a unique turn of phrase.

take care champ,

chris hicks
roughcopy.com.au